All About Me

Hi! My name is Miss Moffat. I am a teacher and I LOVE my job. It is a new school year and I have 110 school babies this year. I am excited to introduce them to everything that we learn about in seventh grade.

This summer was a nice and relaxing one. I was able to finish my kitchen remodel and it looks amazing. My dad did most of the work and made the vision in my head come to life. He also built me a new surround and mantle for my fireplace. It has been fun making remodeling memories with him and my mum.

I was also able to visit my sister and her family who live up in San Jose. My sister is named Sallie and she has two wee girls named Isla and Oona. They are eight and five years old. Oona will be six in December. Her birthday is three days after my Dad’s. We went on a hike through some redwoods and found a grove called Twisted Grove. Here’s the picture:

I have lots of favourite things. Blue is my favourite colour, Audis are my favourite car. My favourite flavour of ice-cream is raspberry ripple, but you can’t buy it here which is very sad. I eat it a lot when I travel home to Scotland.

9 thoughts on “All About Me

1. Hi Miss Moffat,
    I really like this blog! I like getting to know you since now days is very hard to get to know your children’s teachers.
    Your kitchen renovation looks amazing!
    I also enjoyed reading your email. Thank you so much for communicating with us parents.
    Christy- Nathaniel’s mom

• Thank you for the lovely compliment! I enjoyed designing it! 🙂 You should see the before and during…LOL!!! I am glad you like the emails…you will get them every week! See you at BTSN! 🙂

2. Thank you for sharing! It sounds like your summer was fun, productive and a lovely refresh! Special times and memories.

3. OK… your kitchen is amazing and I love this blog idea! It will be lots of fun watching what the kids are writing! Also, my father-in-law is very handy, I am going to have to show him a photo of this kitchen! 😉

4. Hello Miss Moffat, I meant to send this to you the first time I read your blog… I love this so much, love reading about you and getting to know you is an honor. By the way nice kitchen, I like the black and white I have that going throughout my house.,😊 I so enjoy reading the kids blogs makes me feel like iI’m in your classroom with them. Thanks again for all you do and thank you for sharing their thoughts with us. ♥️

• I love that you love the blogs. I love getting to know the students through this medium too. It teaches me a lot about them! 🙂