Travel Bucket List

At the top of my travel bucket list is Iceland! I have wanted to go for years. There are so many things to see and do. I would love to see the Northern Lights dancing in the sky. Lapland is on my list for that reason too (and I want to meet Santa and his reindeer). 😉 To be able to capture that beauty with my camera would be amazing. I also want to visit the black sand beach. Not just because it has black sand, but because it is covered with chunks of glacier ice. We have definitely never seen something like that here in Orange County. I have heard some of the beaches can be quite dangerous with rogue waves so I will need to be careful while admiring such awesome sights. The final reason I would like to go to Iceland is to learn more about their country’s history and culture. I am not too sure about the food…I have seen some weird stuff on travel shows. But I have seen them bake bread in a dutch oven in the ground. The ground is so hot because of the thermals that they have all over the country. How cool would that be to say you baked bread in the ground without lighting a fire or starting an oven? I can’t wait to go and capture the landscapes and have lots of different adventures.

Photo tours in Iceland : www.iuriebelegurschi.com

6 thoughts on “Travel Bucket List

• There’s also Lapland on my list where I could also see the Northern Lights! Or the very north of Scotland. So many amazing choices of places to go! Thanks for reading my blog!!! 🙂